The Accredited Participant acknowledges the following information on the processing of his or her aforementioned personal dat
- the Accredited Participant has the right to ask the Data Controller to provide information on processing his or her personal data.
- under Article 15 of the GDPR, the Accredited Participant has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and related information defined in Article 15(1a-h) of the GDPR. Under Article 15 of the GDPR, the Accredited Participant also has the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing at no cost.
- under Article 16 of the GDPR, the Accredited Participant has the right to obtain from the Data Controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the Accredited Participant shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- the Accredited Participant has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the Data Controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds under Article 17 of the GDPR applies:
a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the Accredited Participant objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the Accredited Participant objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR;
c) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
d) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in European Union or Member State law to which the Data Controller is subject.
- the Accredited Participant has the right to obtain from the Data Controller restriction of processing where one of the grounds defined in Article 18(1) of the GDPR applies.
- according to the provisions in Article 34 of the GDPR, the Accredited Participant has the right to be informed of any data breach provided such data breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
- if the Accredited Participant deems its personal data are processed in violation of the GDPR, it has, under Article 77 of the GDPR, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged violation. The supervisory authority in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection.